can it run on 32bit
Magic Panic: The Last Potion
A downloadable game for Windows
Magic Panic is a local co-op game for 1-4 players. Working as a team, you and your magical friends must craft orders for a wide variety of potions before the time is out!
Take part in this magical adventure to save the Spice Kingdom, where a mysterious villain threatens us.
Advance through the different regions and levels with all kinds of obstacles and get the ingredients to create the Final Potion.
- Play alone or with up to 4 friends using controllers or a keyboard. You choose!
- Recharge your energy to cast spells! Light the cauldron, put out the fire, make a seed grow… For this and more you will need to be at full power.
- During your adventure through the Spice Kingdom, you will make friends of all species. You can get up to 10 different types of characters!
- 20 totally different levels, each one more challenging and fun. With events that will make you panic!
- Each ingredient has its own progress! From growing a seed to grinding a troll grain to extract its juice and then mix them in the cauldron.
- Create and deliver more than 15 potions on time and earn the necessary points to unlock new Levels.
- Challenge your friends with the Versus Mode!
Your adventure begins in the old cabin of the witch Melisa, able to see the future thanks to her crystal ball.
An evil stalks the Kingdom and to save it, you have to get 5 magical ingredients that you will find throughout the different regions, with the aim of making the "Final Potion".
Are you ready?
Download parsec to play online with friends!
Use the App https://parsec.app/ to share.
To make a donation use the DOWNLOAD button! Thank you for your support!
Magic Panic: The Last Potion by Hoguera Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International.
Created from the artwork on https://hoguera-games.itch.io/magic-panic-the-last-potion.
|Release date||May 20, 2021|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, Colorful, Cute, Funny, Local Co-Op, Magic, Multiplayer, Unity, Wizards|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! thanks for writting us! The game is made for 64/32bit, maybe it works fine on 32. We have tested it for 64. We hope you enjoy it!
Well, we started from overcooked and other potion games to learn about these games and how they are made. We hope you enjoy it!
¡Muy chulo! Me encanta también cómo se ve y cómo se oye. Lo malo es que necesitas sí o sí tener amigos para jugar, así que cuando estás forever alone es menos disfrutable, pero lo veo siendo muy divertido en coop.